Why Sailing in Santorini with Us?
9 reasons to choose Angel Sailing Santorini
Sailing in Santorini has never been such a fun experience! At “Angel Sailing Santorini,” we appreciate and value our guests as though they were our family and friends.
People from all around the world, including the United States, Canada, Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Mexico, the Netherlands, the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Germany, Belgium, Serbia, Bulgaria, Russia, South Africa, India, Vietnam, China, etc. have shared our top-rated operation to their fellow friends, so that they can have the best of time as well on one of our Santorini sailing tours. What can make us happier than this? A great effort leads to great satisfaction!
Even though we believe that hospitality and friendliness are innate, we have downlisted 9 main reasons we consider critical to our success and why sailing in Santorini with us is a memorable experience.
1) We love what we do! It is not a cliche but a reality. Reviewing our guests’ comments on Tripadvisor will let you feel the same.
2) We do not like to do the typical touristy route. Of course, we pass by the main places of interest; however, we opt for different locations to make our main stops. This way, we avoid letting you swim or have your lunch/dinner in overcrowded places, where the majority of the catamarans and sailing yachts stay. We want our guests to have a perfect and quality time on our cruise.
3) The captain and owner of Angel Sailing, George Makrygiannis, is possibly the most experienced sailor you can find in Santorini. His 15-year career in oceangoing ships makes him capable of handling all kinds of situations on board so that you can have a safe and tranquil tour.
4) If the weather and sea circumstances allow, you will have the chance to steer the wheel on your own.
5) We are among the few using our sails when there is sufficient wind. This way, you can hear the sound of the wave and the wind and not the one of the engine.
6) Our semi-private Santorini sailing tours consist of small groups of up to 8 guests. Even though the capacity can be up to 10 passengers, we prefer a smaller number of guests, so we will have an even more, relaxing atmosphere.
7) We are more than happy to share with you information about the island and its everyday life while onboard.
8) We can guarantee your booking with just a 20% deposit, while the rest is paid upon the day of your cruise. This amount is refundable if you cancel up to 72 hours (3 days) before the date of service.
9) Nearly 0% of visitors got seasick! We have the special “antidote” if someone is starting to feel seasick. All you have to do is to let us know soon.